1. What do you want to be when you grow up? I’ve always wanted to be a director…I was shooting videos as young as 6-7 years old, but I thought I wanted to do features then. The older I’ve gotten, and the way media has changed since I was a child, I’ve been more interested in short form videos and documentaries. Still a director, just a different avenue.
2. If you had a magic lamp what would be your 3 wishes? yikes…that’s a tough one. I’d say money but that has too many responsibilities, so I’d rather just (1) not have to pay for anything. (2) Secondly, my health. Perfect Health! Health is the biggest thing I worry about so eliminating that problem would eliminate a lot of stress in my life.. (3) Finally I’d wish for something stupid ignorant, cold ass basketball skills or something. Just something I can have fun with on my free time.
3. At what point will you feel that you’ve accomplished something? When I don’t have to worry about tomorrow. I’ll feel like I’ve accomplished something when I don’t need a last name. When people say Davy, they know who you’re talking about.
4. Do you fart in public? Only if I can guarantee silence. or out of necessity. Not something I normally have much of a problem with though.
5. What was your last dream about? eeee, I don’t really remember too many dreams. Probably something really menial. Technology related. I always have dreams about receiving and email, or a text or something silly…It messes with me though because it’s so plain, I often have a hard time determining if it really happened or not.
6. What does money mean to you? Everything, sans my first wish. Most people say they’d rather have money than fame though…I’m not one of those people. Fame first, then money will come. And for those of you who say you don’t want(need) to be famous…It’s easy to say when you haven’t had it. I can only imagine having fame and getting it taken away. Then you’d realize how much it really means.
7. Favorite toy as a kid? hmmm, They don’t really count as a toy I don’t think…but I definitely used them as one…Pez Machines! All Day!
Just Be Awesome.